The tournament will be played over 3 rounds of 18 holes. Players will compete in 3 divisions according to their handicap:
– Players with HCP higher than 36 must play off the maximum allowed for the competition.
– The divisions will be determined by the exact handicap.
– The players will compete with ¾ of their playing handicap.
– Playing handicaps will be calculated for each of the tournament rounds.
Players must register in the Tournament Office located at Lighthouse Clubhouse no later than 18:00 on 12 th of June, Wednesday
The Starting Times for Round 1 will be announced at the Opening Ceremony on the 12 th of June.
The draw will be also available at the Proshops and Hotel Receptions of Lighthouse, BlackSeaRama and Thracian Cliffs.
13 th June Thursday – One tee start
14 th June Friday – One tee start
16 th June Sunday – One tee start
All players must be on the starting hole minimum 10 minutes before his/her starting time.
The winner in A division will be the player with the lowest stroke play score over 54 holes.
The winner in B division will be the player with the highest stableford score over 54 holes.
The winner in C division will be the player with the highest stableford score over 54 holes.
There will be a prize for the competitors finishing on second and third place in each category.
– The competitors in Division A who tie for the first place shall play a hole by hole (sudden death) play-off to determine the winner, starting at hole No. 18. All other ties shall be decided by a card play-off over the last 18, 9, 6, 3 holes or last hole.
– All ties in Division B and C shall be decided by a card play-off over the last 18, 9, 6, 3 holes or last hole.
The use of caddies and buggies is allowed during all tournament rounds.
Competitors must return their scorecards, in accordance with Rule 3-3, to an area designated by the Committee as the “Scoring or Recording Area”. The scorecard is considered returned when the competitor has left the Scoring or Recording Area.