1. The match will be held between a Balkan and an International team:
a) Balkan team – including representatives of the following countries: Albania, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey, Croatia and Montenegro
b) International team – including representatives of non-Balkan countries.
2. The teams will be formed based on the results from the first two rounds of CAPE KALIAKRA OPEN 2019:
a) 18 best players from Balkan countries:
b) 18 best players from other countries:
3. The format of the competition will be Fourball – Better ball. Each player from each team plays the hole himself. Each team takes the best score and puts it up against the best score of the other team. The player will play of scratch; there will not be any handicap stroke allowance. The pairs will be made based on the ranking – player ranked 1 will be paired with the players ranked 2 and so on.
4. There will be 9 matches in total. Each pair gets a point for winning a match and half point for halving the match.
5. The match will be held at Lighthouse Golf & Spa Resort on June 15 th , the day before the final third round of CAPE KALIAKRA OPEN 2019.
The winning team will get a floating hand-made trophy – a copy of the Thracian treasure (cup of Abundance) made of 3 kilograms of pure silver. The names and the countries of the winners will be engraved on the cup. Each winner will also get memorable medals from pure silver.
Note: During the S. SARDAROV CUP, all other players will have the oportunity to take part in mini-competitions on the Driving Range, Chipping Area, Putting Green where they can win many presents and gifts.